- Published on Friday, 25 June 2010 16:49
Submitted by Uniroyal Tires
Kim Danger, our frugal living spokesperson, teams up with automotive expert Ricardo Rodriguez-Long to bring you all the basics you need to know to keep your car safe and sound and save money on automotive maintenance. Learn everything from how to check tire pressure and how to change a tire, to child car seat safety, best practices for teen drivers, driving in extreme weather conditions, and more.
The "Mommy's Guide to Cars & Tires" ebook offers the following chapters:
- What You Should Know About Tires
- How to Read a Sidewall
- Know the Correct Tire Pressure
- Tire Maintenance 101
- Top Maintenance Tips Every Mom Should Know
- Car Cleaning & Detailing
- Money-Saving Driving Habits
- Pump up the Gas Savings
- Car Safety Basics for the Whole Family
- Are You Prepared for the Unexpected?
- What to do in Wet Conditions