- Published on Thursday, 07 February 2013 12:03
How many Psychologists does it take to teach you to "self talk"?
Maybe it just takes a six-year-old.
- Published on Monday, 14 January 2013 18:12
January 14 is National Dress Up Your Pet Day, according to multiple sources, including DaysOfTheYear.com
My friend Jena loves pets. She has birthday parties for her pets. I told her about Dress Up Your Pet Day and she kindly sent me some photos of her babies to share with you.
- Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 02:13
I often write to-do lists. My daughter has now begun doing this, also. Every few days she tells me that she is "too busy" to play with me because she is working on her to-do list. Ha.
- Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 02:26
A while back I wrote a post titled 10 things you and your children will survive, believe it or not and another called Motherhood: Ten things I've learned. This time I'm pondering: Things our parents said that I refuse to repeat to my own kids.
- Published on Friday, 14 September 2012 01:08
Last night my children decided to decorate the house. They do this every now and again, usually by taping pictures they have colored to the walls. They got a little more creative this time.
- Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:10
I had to chuckle this week, after instructing my three year old to "pick up his toys."